Τhe Airmix System is used to agitate the electrolyte in the cells and to avoid electrolyte stratification. Τhe system consists of a thin tube which is inserted into each battery cell and a tube network which distributes the air to all cells, creating a homogenous electrolyte concentration within them. The main advantages are:
- The battery can be fully charged within 5,5 to 7 hours, depending on the charging technology
- There is no temperature increase in cell temperature
- The stratification of the electrolyte is prevented
- Homogeneous density and temperature is achieved
- Water consumption is reduced up to 60%, which extends the battery maintenance period
- Τhe overload factor is 70% lower, therefore the energy consumption is reduced up to 20%
- The largest cell life cycle is achieved due to the uniform corrosion of the plates.